The One With Painful Calves

So its day 4 of Juneathon and I can honestly say my body is feeling the change. Having taken a stupidly long hiatus from running returning with such gusto has led to inevitable pain in my legs. More particularly my calves.

I am not the best with stretching. I know its important and I should do it after a run but I am really bad at remembering. However, after yesterdays quite painful run I stretched my calves throughout the day today in the hopes I would be able to make it on another run.

It still hurt but I managed to run again and I definitely stretched afterwards. I am debating going for a swim later as a way to ease out the remaining soreness!

Juneathon Progress: 2 sluggish miles but am feeling like I am improving

Juneathon Stats:
4 days - 10.5 Miles Run

Comments