“I Can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.”

This blog title is a quote from Gone with the Wind  and pretty much sums up how I am currently feeling. I have so many thoughts and things going round my head that if I think of anything more my head will just combust!

Truthfully I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed and stressed by the sudden realisation of just how much I need to get done that I just had to vent my frustrations in an attempt to clear my head to allow me to focus on the tasks at hand.

I have loaded my plate pretty full in the last few weeks that everything has literally piled up and now it’s actually March and my next assignment deadlines are looming I am feeling the tell-tale panic raising up.

I always seem to approach my assignments completely clueless to what I am being asked. It’s like the brief is written in another language and until the penny drops and I finally manage to interpret the requirements I am in a constant state of apprehension with a good dose of anxiety mixed in.

Sometimes it is just so important to take a little bit of time to calm myself down. Whether that’s reading a book, having a quick breathe or in my case today writing my jumble of thoughts into a blog post. Whatever your method it’s so important to step back and get some clarity.

In my search for clarity I spoke to my sister and she kindly pointed out to me that it’s actually a month until April when my first assignments are due. This made me take stock of how much time I actually have and if I stop procrastinating and start doing I might actually make some headway with my work.

It is not just my coursework that is demanding my attention at the moment, I have finally started learning to drive (woop) and I would quite like to book my theory to get it over and done with. However,  a part of me wonders when I will get chance to revise considering all the other approaching deadlines. Thankfully I have started making a geeky awesome timetable to help me to find time to do all these things (yes making the timetable was another way to procrastinate..oops) 

Here's hoping that I can keep calm and get myself together and make some serious progress with everything that I have on my plate.  
Currently Reading: Jodi Picoult Change of Heart (not that I have much time for that at the moment)

Comments