Thursday, 3 January 2013

Making Good

I am starting to make good on my new years resolutions. My dream of learning to sew is taking shape and so far with janathon I have run 3 times this month.

Today I managed 3.5 miles building up the bigger runs for my next half marathon.

BUT in reality these were the easier options on my list. One that I have not really started or even thought of a plan how to start is driving lessons. After attempting to plan a train journey that would require me to take out a small loan I realised I need to get started otherwise this is just going to keep happening.

So tomorrow I plan to get on the phone and find a good affordable instructor. Not only do I plan on finding one I plan to book a lesson. As simple as its sounds this is big step for me.

I have been talking about learning to drive since I was 18 and stopped having lessons. Yet no matter how much I said I was doing it and even contacted instructors I have not booked an actual lesson.
In an attempt to gain more confidence and skill I am rooting out the dusty old L plates and the hubby is going to attempt to take me driving...I feel a bit sorry for him but he has agreed so hopefully it goes smoothly!

So as of tomorrow I shall have started making good on this resolution and maybe my green license will soon by pink....


4 comments:

  1. Good luck! It's really not that scary once you get the hang of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with #Janathon and learning to drive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou its about time I got it sorted!

    ReplyDelete